||These photos are referred to in the Young Learners text of the series. Click to view.
- Tip 2: photos of finger shapes
circle, square, rectangle, triangle , heart, star
- Tip 5: example of math flashcards
- Tip 9: photo of paper plate emotion mask
- Tip 16: examples of weather drawn on a whiteboard
- Tip 23: photos of letter shapes for days of the week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Don’t have a copy of 50 Ways to Teach Young Learners? Buy yours at:
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fifty-ways-to-teach-young-learners-lesley-ito/1114795970?ean=2940044351509
Also available as an audiobook!